Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fatty

Okay, I have NEVER claimed to be something divine or beautiful.
I KNOW i am a fat girl.
Am I happy about it?
Not only no, but heck no.
Do I do anything about it?
No.
why you ask?
I AM SO TIRED!
yes, I know, exercise does give you energy...eventually.
But until you hit that "regular basis-everyday crap...er... i mean routine", I am toooooo tired.
I may, if lucky, get 4 hours of sleep at night.
not enough to get me even motivated.
another things is, yes, I am breast-feeding.
Most women lose weight when the breast-feed their babies.
I DO NOT!
I mostly gain weight.
I crave food while I am nursing and I am hungry all the time.
I am stressed so I eat crap.
I am hoping once my new meds kick in it will curb my appetite.
but watch, with me, it will be bazaar and very rare and I will gain even more weight and really look like a giant cow.
I am trying to be positive...okay, not really, but I am trying not to be too depressed when I go to church and EVERYONE is cute, young and beautiful.
They, on top of that, are REALLY nice, too.
okay, rant over.
Hopefully Jeff will be approved for the time off and he will be here before Thanksgiving and not have to go back.
I wish I could go meet him somewhere and stay with him and say good bye to everyone.
See Susanville one more time. I dunno how I could do it.
The boys want to play in the snow, maybe we will take a trip up and see it and say hi!
okay, back to my duties.
sit on my fat butt, and eat my fat food, and just be fat.
And to deal with my severely A.D.D child who did not take his afternoon meds and is about mentally 5 years old.
That is no joke.
He makes me crazy.
Fat crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, have you looked at my butt lately. Way big. So don't consider your self special or anything.
Love ya, Aunt Kathie