Thursday, February 4, 2010

#4 To Create

I have created (with help) 6 of the most amazing creatures in the whole wide world.
I love to create great ideas and solutions to problems.
I love to create cards. (even if I am the only one who loves it)
I love to create scrapbook pages to last a lifetime.
A few days ago while everyone was "creating" answers to homework, I made some refrigerator magnets.
I wanted them to match my kitchen.
(Wow, Jeff camera from his cell phone takes some great pictures.)
My camera died, or I would have posted these sooner.
I just got the magnets at Walmart in the craft corner and then used some flowers and ribbon.
Each member of the family has one with his or her name on it. If it is an important paper it goes there for that person. I even have a "Bigney Family" magnet for calenders and church activites.
I made some with just yellow flowers.
I love it.
It feels good to create something.
I am hopeing to catch the scrapbook bug again and get cracking.
I am way behind on Michael's Scrapbook.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

you will get the fever back it is hard when you have a little baby i am trying to finish up 2007 for both kids just need to do easter day that year for both and will finally be done with 2007 - yikes i am behind