Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

It was good.
It was crazy busy.
It was exhausting.
It was totally worth it.

I miss that Christmas magic feeling.
This year we waited until after New Years Day to take down all the Christmas stuff.
Jeff asked me to keep it up a little while longer. (I was shocked too)
I will post about our Christmas morning on our private family blog.
But it was fabulous.
I got a new camera so hopefully, i will post more pictures.
I have no new recipes to share, or else I would.

I seriously was excited to post on my blog.
I had to come out to my Aunt Kathie's house to use her way faster computer to changed the ringback tones on my phone, change my blog stuff from Christmas to just plain winter stuff.
But now I have lost all momentum.
(plus I hate her keyboard, too high and ...I guess it is just not mine.)
I guess I will go back home and be a mom.
I left the kids home so I can do this with out being interrupted every 5 I seconds.
Jeff went back to work today.
So weird he has been off on workmans comp for almost 4 weeks. and 2 before that.
He is almost himself again. it was a nice vacation and with thoughts of saving up for a house looking like a possibility, he will be working as much overtime as he possibly can.
We will miss him.
I will post my real thoughts later today, from my very slow 4 year old computer.

No comments: