Sunday, September 9, 2007

I need an Industrial Broom

I need one with the following qualities:

  • One strong enough to with stand four boys.
  • Constant use and torture.
  • Possible use as a boys back yard weapon.
  • Possible use as a sword or tripping device.
  • Possible use as a bridge that will hold at least 60 lbs.
  • Needed for retrieving toys from under couches or beds.
  • No dust pan needed

I am so serious. Since January alone we have gone through at least 6 brooms. I recently went to the Dollar store and bought 2. One for them and one for me.

They broke both.

Okay, I could try and make them leave it alone or hide it ... who am I kidding... they will find it. They are like hound dogs on the hunt.

So first thing to do tomorrow is to go to the local Walmart and buy a new one and hope it will last through out the month.

I go to the local Walmart at least 5 times a week. For one thing or another. What I need to do is to invest in some stock in Walmart or... I could get a job there and get the discount.

Since getting the job anywhere would mean them totally destroying everything, I will just stick to my day to day job of Mom. It will not completely stop them from destroying everything but at least I can clean it up right away.

Which is not easy with out a BROOM!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

try saying that if they touch the broom you will beat them with it LOL just kidding - they may think that is a good idea too - or it may give them ideas to beat eachother with the brooms LOL -

boys aren't they a joy???