Friday, September 7, 2007

Whining, boys and mud..whatever.

What is with boys and mud?
I just don't get it.
Why do they have to make mud every time they play out in the back yard?

"Mom can I have the water key?" (We take the water key off the faucet because we figured out they abuse the use of the water key when we leave it on the faucet... mud.)
Why?
"I need to put water in Zoey's water dish."
"Okay then, fine," i say "but bring it right back!"
I promise mom. (they never bring it back and they think they are being sneaky and I can't hear that the water is on.)

Whatever...

Dad says very loudly..."Quit playing in the mud!!!"
They whine and cry that they got themselves all dirty and HAVE to take a bath. ( they would live in the bath tub if I let them)
Boo Hoo!!
"There is the hose." I yell, "USE IT!"
"No mom, it is too cold for my dainty little body... I'm just a little boy!!"
Whine, whine, whine!

My favorite part is when they squeal like little girls when Daddy hoses them down with the cold water. Tee hee hee...
* DEEP SIGH* *giggle*

Whatever

Time for Baths.
Okay, Dad just said no bath... they have to take a shower.... 4 little boys one after the other...
the bathroom floor is covered with water, wet clothes and wet towels that were never used to dry off a human body, they were used abused as if they were trash. They don't need clean towels.
"Mom... I need a towel."

I have seen enough little.....um... boy parts, to last a life time.
I have given a child the chore to clean the bathroom after the "mud bath".
Then comes the vow, never, ever, ever to get muddy again.

Whatever.

Dad says "why do you let them play in the mud?"
and I just say....

Whatever.

Dad shouts, "you better get on underwear!!!"
I smile.

*deep sigh* *giggle*
Whatever.

No comments: