Sunday, August 2, 2009

Snakes, frogs and "capitillars"..oh my!

I am so sick and tired of these little creatures.
I am sick and tired of frogs in my house.
I am sick and tired of saying "frogs outside"... or "bugs outside"...or "snakes outside"
Today Nathan found a snake.
It teeny tiny baby "garden" snake.
I mean..."didn't freak me out" teeny tiny. (his head was smaller than my pinky finger nail)
They were in love. They named him Dusty.
Dusty is a GI Joe figure character.
Caleb found a "swimming" frog earlier and then a "capitillar".
Sammy got a sun burn.
He is seriously the loudest child I have ever had. I feel for him though. He is the baby boy. He is just heard very last. He really has to yell to get someone to listen.
As a Mom, I tune them out a lot, until the fighting and yelling begin. (I have NEVER once said I was a great or perfect Mom.)
Matthew missed his second dose of medicine and cannot take it after 4 pm. He would be awake all night.
Emma was my buddy off and on today. She didn't want to get out of her barbie night gown until Matthew found a pink dress for her to wear. (these boys are going to spoil her rotten before I even get a chance)
She glowed and giggled when she saw it.
I laid around and did nothin' all day. I did feed the children and yell for no creatures in my house. But I really didn't do much.
My ankles are finally back to normal. They have been swollen for 2 weeks. I laid around in my night gown all day.
I was suppose to drive Jeff to work today. His truck is giving him issues. After a bad night with my allergies I decided against driving him and that meant I would not be going to church.
yes, I have felt guilty all day.
New ward, kinda nervous.
And now as I sit here typing, I am trying to figure out a way to say something with out saying too much.
I don't feel like myself.
I feel just yucky. and Blah. and kinda...well not me.
The newness of the house is wearing off. The excitement of this next adventure is fading.
I feel a lot of waiting.
Waiting for this baby to come, another adventure... waiting for December to come after that...the next adventure.
I am happy the boys are happy.
They are more than happy.
The country air is perfect for them.
The country air is giving me allergies.
I need something to do.
Maybe, I have just been so busy the last few weeks, and month, that now that I have nothing to do but wait, it is making me sad.
Tomorrow is more frogs and bugs and hopefully NO snakes.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments: