Saturday, August 29, 2009

Moving...again

man, oh man.
Well, get my mom going and she will take over everything... just kidding mom.
No seriously, she got an idea in her head. We decided it would be very dumb for Jeff to spend $1000 a month for him to stay in that house alone.
We are packing up...okay, Jeff is packing up the house today, tomorrow on Monday, and bringing it down on Wednesday.
We borrowed my brother's truck and trailer. Jeff and my Dad (with Nathan, he was bored) took the truck and trailer up to Susanville to bring down the bunk beds, baby stuff, crib, dressers and anything that would be helpful for us to really live in the house.
We have to save up for another rental here in Sacramento, and I doubt my Mom really wants us out anytime soon. She might change her mind after a week or so.Since I have been officially put on bed rest by the doctor we found here in Sacramento, she might be ready to kick us out in a week or two.
Well as soon as life slows down and the moving is all done and moved.
Wednesday Jeff will have another load, hopefully the rest of our stuff, will be put into a storage unit.I am excited to see him so soon.
Our only problem is where will Jeff go after everything is out of the house?
We have a few ideas.
But he officially is out on the 6th.
My mind is reeling. I can't even really describe how this feels.
I miss home, I miss Susanville, I love being here.
I am worried about money.
I am worried about Jeff.
I am worried about....

Okay, I started this a few days ago... and I am just getting back to this. so many thing have happened.
My brothers truck got a flat tired. There was not jack or anything for them to change the tire. Then the AAA guy who came out to help couldn't get the tire down to change the tire. Something was broken, or messed up.
Then my dad's friend Travis came to the rescue and helped them out.
Back at home the quickly with out a woman's logical-ness loaded the truck and trailer.
Jeff's dad was there and loaded his truck too.
Did mention the trailers tires are bald.
They made it back in time for the stressed out day of the century.
A few ...lets just say, we didn't all get along, the stress of the situation, and miscommunication led to a very long day with me crying and feeling very guilty.
(I can't help it. if I hurt your feelings , always unintentional, then I thing and about it and wallow in it for weeks, months, even years)
So, now we are trying to get this place organized.
My brother Jeremy is awesome. He was living here...kinda, he had his stuff here, but spent most of his time with his girlfriend... probably paying kissy face...so gross.
Anyway, he moved all his stuff out of the big room, so I could move my stuff from Susanville into it. He rocks and I don't deserve him as a big brother.
We got all the boys some what settled into other rooms. We need to get the settled before another big change happens. School starting.
I didn't make a big deal about it before because we were moving again.
My poor boys.
Nathan went up with my dad and Jeff and he worked his butt off. He deserves something special. Grandpa Bigney gave $5 for all his hard work.
I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY!
I wonder how I will ever repay them.
Seriously, everyone has stepped up to help.
I truly love my family.
I am so glad I am home now. I will be able to repay them some day....some how.
Now I have to wash the dirty laundry that never was washed before we left Susanville. And stuff that was left in the washer, and the boys rooms, and stuff that has be made living here.
It is a perfect sit down and rest thing to do.
We found a doctor and have already gotten me set up with a place to have the baby and all is swell.
My blood pressure is being regulated by my medication, but my feet are still swollen (think little pink piggies) and I have the beginnings of Pre-Eclampsia.
Which will not get better just worse. We are hoping the meds will keep it at bay and pregnant a few more weeks.
So the drama.
You can call me at my parents house or on my cell phone. Email me for my parents number.
I miss my Susanville friends a lot. I miss the town and the simple life.
This is the hardest thing I have ever done.
Sitting at watching everyone do everything.
Parenting and taking care of my kids. Cleaning up after them. Paying for things, shopping for me. Deciding things that concern me and my family.
It is very hard. I know that staying pregnant and keeping the wonderful baby boy inside me just a bit long is my one and only job.
My mom and dad are at work, so I am doing more. Not too much, I am not dumb.
Basically, I am bossing the boys around and making them work.
Wish me luck. with all the changes they aren't responding well.
Maybe I will try bribing them with something.
They really do deserve something good.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

What doctor are you using? Where are you going to deliver?

Katie said...

Camilla Women's Clinic and Mercy San juan