Friday, May 21, 2010

Flash Back Friday - Call Me Mom

(since it is still May, more mom stuff...I am a theme person, get over it)

I have 6 beautiful, awesome creatures that call me mom.
(I can't believe I am going to post this picture)

This first time I was pregnant with my Matthew, I was nervous.
I had babysat for years, and I was a nanny to a baby, but this was my own.
24 hours 7 days a week, never a break.
(Oh come on, Even on vacation or "breaks" we think about our babies)
I went to my Moms A LOT. I called her for advice A LOT.
I got the hang of it eventually.
kinda.
I am still learning.
And I still go to my Moms and call her A LOT!

These are the 6 reasons I get up every day.
These are the 6 reason I have to just endure until the end of the day.
These are the 6 reasons I have to love myself.
These are the 6 reasons I have to believe in myself.
These are the 6 reasons I have live righteously.
I love these 6 wonderful reasons.


Matthew 6 months and 14 years




Nathan 6 months and 11 years

Caleb 6 months and 9 years


Samuel 6 months and 7 years


Emma 6 months and 2 years


Michael 6 months and 7 months


Oh man, my reasons are so stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

Vicky Shawcroft said...

Hansome boys and a beautiful girl, Katie.