Sunday, May 2, 2010

Minutes

I only have a few minutes to blog.
I keep hearing this word that is totally driving me crazy.
And I have been close to tears all day.
I know it is mostly because I am so tired.
I know, I complain a lot about being tired, but It is true.
I AM SO FREAKIN' TIRED!
NAPS, you ask?
I have a 2year old , who doesn't take naps, and if she did it would not be at the same time as the baby.
GO TO BED EARLY, you ask?
I have a husband who works late and by the time we go to bed, it is late....after midnight. (i like to hang out with him, so sue me....and get your head out of the gutter, I am too tired for that)
WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE, you ask?
I have one wonderful and amazing, yet completely exhausting, frustrating, demanding, full time, 24/7, never EVER, EVER, EVER getting a break or vacation kind of Job.
I am a Mom.
(there's that word again)
Mom.
Mommy.
Mamma.
On my most tired, stressed filled, already feeling guilty kind of days... I do not like to hear that word.
Today is one of those days.
Boys Bad... I mean so bad, i just want to cry and quit my job.
I was having an already stressed, Mikey crying, Jeff gone, needing a nap kind of day.
See.... more guilt has crept in.
I LOVE my kids. I am thinking a break would be nice.
A day of not having to do a dang thing, but nap, and read, watch movies, shopping and playing.
Isn't that what mother's day is for? (Jeff has to work)
Maybe when I am old. And a Grandma....
Well, my mom doesn't get a break, and if I am going be like her when I grow up...
...Okay....well, it was a nice dream.

No comments: