Tuesday, June 24, 2008

14 years ago today...

I did this.

Yep, I married the BEST GUY EVER.
Happy Anniversary Jeff, I love you more than you could ever imagine to know.
You are everything and I am so happy to be your wife.

Married June 24th 1994, Oakland Temple, Oakland California.

We had our Wedding Reception a week later July 2.

(I got to wear my wedding dress twice)

This was just hours after he proposed. My little sister Carrie, only 12 at the time took this picture. She did a good job. (This was before digital cameras too.)


He proposed on a family beach trip in San Clemente, which is not far from the San Diego Temple. Jeff went inside the temple and I waited outside and prayed to know if getting engaged so soon after just dating 2 weeks and 5 days, was a good thing.

Yes, it was good.

It has been a whirl wind of adventures these 14 years, it is a grand story and the best thing to ever happen to me.

Isn't Jeff a Hottie? He still is to me.

Who's that skinny girl?

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Congratulations you guys!!! 14 years...WOW!!

Troop 1309 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your photos!

Farley Smiles said...

Congrats, and I can't beleive how young you look! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago! Your pictures remind me of some of ours, isn't it funny how all Oakland pictures look so much the same.