Friday, June 20, 2008

We have Internet DOWN!.... Internet Down!

Man oh man.... It has been the longest week ever. Our interent was working one day and not the next day.
On one minute and off the next.... I lost an entire Email to my sister-in-law Karin because it worked while I was typing, but when I hit send it was gone.... Lost in to the internet obilvion....
SO sad... it was a very good email.
Anyway...
We found out on Tuesday.... okay truth be told... Jeff found out on Sunday and never told me and then I found out on tuesday that Matthew is going to Scout camp on MONDAY MORNING!!!!
Yeah, thanks!
We had to get a physical and all this other crap we needed for his trip. I hate living so far from a real town... No offense Susanville.... But we had to get everythign at Walmart.
An making sure his prescription was filled....which by the way I had already called about on Monday... that is still an issue.
I am not sure if I should let him go. This is gonna be hard on me.
I worry..... but you knew that.

No comments: