Thursday, June 5, 2008

8 more days

There is 8 days of the school year left.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Don't get me wrong I love my boys, but that means they will all be home.
They will all be home to mess up my house.
They will all be home to eat everything.
They will all be home to fight with each other.
They will all be home, and I will have to listen to video games.
They will all be home and I will have to hear the whinning about not being able to play video games all day.
Their room will be messy, they will be stinky, they will be wet and muddy and they will be this way all summer.
I might just lose my mind.

4 comments:

Eric and Sierra said...

That is so awesome that you already met them, they are so nice and have such cute kids, I am glad you have befriended them already,it makes a huge difference when you move somewhere new and far far far away from home, of coarse you know how that feels. How long have you been there anyways? Oh and we are having a girl in Sept yeaH I am very excited. Tell them hi for me!!

Eric and Sierra said...

That is so awesome that you already met them, they are so nice and have such cute kids, I am glad you have befriended them already,it makes a huge difference when you move somewhere new and far far far away from home, of coarse you know how that feels. How long have you been there anyways? Oh and we are having a girl in Sept yeaH I am very excited. Tell them hi for me!!

Danielle said...

hey how do you have 8 more days? we are already out - which is why i am in sac LOL

glad ou are feeling better - pMS is the pits

don't worry about the boys being stinky and gross they are boys boys are just stinky and gross - until they find a girl then they will shower all the time LOL then they get married and go back to stinky and gross LOL

Kaci said...

I wish there were 8 more days left!!! I am already one day into the 10 week break!!!! I am so scared!!!!! LOL