Friday, June 20, 2008

Okay.....I may be in trouble for this.

But really, this is how I feel.
A really awesome friend of mine was posting on her blog and she shared my same feelings about a certain major issue in the US today. Mostly in the state of California. But because of this new thing for Same Sex marriages it might change the US completely.
here is what she had to say.
http://kasigood.typepad.com/living_the_good_life/2008/06/okay-here-i-go.html
Thank you Kasi for voicing this. I have been trying to explain how I feel about this issue in the right way.

Some of you might be surprised and might not.
But really...does it really matter?
My tiny little opinion isn't going to changed the world.
So if you have anything mean to say.... listen to what your Momma taught you....
"If you don't have anything nice to say .... don't say anything at all"

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Hi Katie,

I posted a response on Kasi's site. It was quite lengthy, but I would love for you to read it. Thanks for the link, it really gave me something to think about!!

Kaci

BTW - Emma's birthday pics are super cute!!! Happy belated birthday to her!!

Danielle said...

ha my mom always said that LOL

now i am going to have to go read her blog LOL