Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How do you like it?

Do you like the new look of my blog?
Do you think it will do?
I LOVE it!
Well, It was a pain to re-do everything.
And it took me a few hours, but only because blogger was not working and Emma who has a cold was crying and I had to make dinner and attempt Mount Bigney again.
But we got most of it all done.

On another note -
this house is getting reorganized from one end to the other.
We are moving to the house I posted about earlier and I wanna get rid of stuff and pack up unused things.
Sunday I got so sick of the boys and their room, I took all of their toys away.
I gave them one tub of toys and packed up the rest. they play PS2 most of the time anyway or they are outside. We went through their closet and have a nice pile for a garage sale. yay!
I am planning on going through a room a day. tT
Today we conquered our room... okay well Jeff did most of it. (When get gets on a role. He didn't move anything heavy he just cleaned the whole bathroom and then hung up all the clothes, Bigney Hill, a small mountain of laundry that just had to be hung up in my room).
I was gonna help, but I made dinner, they all wanted home made macaroni and cheese and fish sticks. (Jeff and I had had a fillet of cod and carrots, dinner was so good.)
That took time and with Emma not napping and the boys acting up and.... anyway. he did most of the work. I owe him big time.
Tomorrow is finishing my room and the hallway/linen closet and Wednesday is Emma's room.
Then the kitchen and front room... eek...will I get it all done?
I need more boxes to pack stuff in.

I hope you all enjoy the new look I know I do.
Wish me luck on the huge mountain of Laundry still to wash. I just cleaned the boys room and I have to conquer that too.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i like it - of course i do it is pink LOL