Monday, June 16, 2008

Pink Birthday for Emma!

She's one..... I can't believe she is one years old.
My sweet baby girl is one.
I can't believe it has been a year already.
Her birthday was Friday the 13th.(no, I'm not superstitious)
It was a great day.
My parents came up from Sacramento to help celebrate.
We decided to go to the lake and we invited a bunch of friends.
She got a bunch of new toys from mom and dad and a lot of books from grandma and grandpa.
Books are her favorite.
She got a pushing/ride-on toy, and when she pushes the nose it makes music, which she loves and she dances. (She is sounding a lot like her Momma right now).
She doesn't ride-on it yet, since she is not even WALKING!!!! I wish she would hurry up. She is on the brink and just yesterday took 5 steps at church, (which I missed) Jeff said it was awesome.
She got new sandals which she loves... I guess that makes her just like her Grandma Susi and Great-Grandma Astle. They loved shoes too. (I like shoes too, but I like scrap supplies more.)
She loved her pink cake with Pink frosting and all of her pink toys.
She looked very "pink of perfection" in her pink swim suit. I can't wait to put her in her pink little pool.
She had a very Pink birthday.
Jeff parents came up on Saturday and even though it was a very short trip and they left just before dark, it was still fun and nice to have them here.





Happy 1st Birthday sweet baby!!!

(I forgot my camera at the lake and so I have to wait to get the pictures from my moms camera of Emma in her adorable swim suit, which will be at least 10 days... since my mom is on her way to the Caribbean right now. LUCKY!!!
She is going with my Aunt Kathie to visit my cousin Felisha and her husband, who is in Medical school there. They are so lucky. But I know these ladies very well and they both have earned a much needed vacation.)

2 comments:

Troop 1309 said...

Cute photos! Emma is such a sweetie!

Danielle said...

wow a year already wow

happy birthday emma