Thursday, September 17, 2009

Due date!

My calculations were that I would be due September 23rd.
The first ultrasound they measured the size of the baby, (which I need to add, she had never used the machine but a few times, and really didn't know what she was doing, that is what she told me)...
Their due date is October 5th.
The size the baby is measuring now and has been measuring all along has been the same as my calculations...September 24th.
Well, after many doctors and appointments and explaining this whole thing to everyone, we finally have a birth date!
September 24th.
Noon.
We had to compromise. No tubes will be tied. (you haven't seen the misery I am in)
It is a Catholic Hospital and they had to approve it. It isn't within the 30 period from when I signed the papers for the tubal.
They approved it but, it just isn't within the 30 days. No budging.
So we are waiting on the tubes being tied.
I just can't be pregnant anymore.
I can't stand the pain and misery any longer.
YOU HAVENT SEEN MY FEET!
I can wait 7 more days, yes.
Anything after that, I might just have to really hurt someone.
I am so very excited.
One week from today....
One week from exactly right now I will be kissing my sweet baby's face.
I wonder who he will look like more.

4 comments:

Kaci said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats!!! and good luck!

nancy h. said...

When you are all done get one of those license plate frames that say "Final Score: Boys 5 Girls 1"

Good luck Katie!

Julie said...

I am so happy for you Katie!!! I was in your mom's ward a couple of weeks ago for Ryan and Steph's baby blessing of Mason! I wish I could have seen you!!!

Troop 1309 said...

That is good news Katie. I hope your feeling better and getting some rest.