Monday, September 21, 2009

Nothin' New

Nope, just me.... about to complain.
So if you don't wanna hear it....don't read anymore.

I am so tired of being in pain.
I am so tired.
I am so tired of boys yelling and stressing out my mom and dad.
I am so tired of boys.
I am so tired of fat ugly swollen feet.
I am so tired of feeling fat.
I am so tired of people treating me like just a fat lady.
I am so tired of the going up and down the stairs.
I am so tired of stairs.

Okay, vent over....maybe....
I am missing Jeff fiercely.
I am wondering how we will do this after the baby comes.
He is gonna miss so much.
The first month they change so much.
Jeff is only staying for about 10 days after baby comes.
I feel bad for Jeff and totally questioning our decision to move.
We found out just last week from the new doctor that, my case wasn't as serious as they thought. I don't have pre-eclampsia, well as bad as they thought.
I do have protein in my urine, but the levels are not dangerously high levels, just close enough to start to worry. And the blood pressure medication they gave me worked more then they thought.
So mad about that.
Mostly because the doctor we got when we got her never bothered to tell us that.
Jeff didn't have to waste $90 on gas to come all the way up here every weekend.
We didn't have to uproot our whole family and could have waited until December to move to Sacramento.
We freaked out for nothing.
Unfortunately for me, the idea I had to "bed rest", was just a fantasy.
My mom has been so busy with other sisters and her calling in the church to help as much as I thought.
Which is fine. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for all her help that she has been able to do. I understand, and since I am not as bad off as we thought, it all works out.
I just wish I was at my house, being lazy and super pregnant.
I wish I had my own space to yell at my kids f I need to.
I wish I had my dishes and house to ignore until Jeff got home to help.
I miss my own space.

I love my mom and think she is amazing.
I will NEVER be as great as she is.
She is like Mary Poppin's....Practically perfect in every way.

Now if you made it to the bottom of this post, either you were really bored to read as I whined about my not so horrible life, or you...nah, you must have been REALLY bored.
I never said I was perfect.
I have flaws.
But you knew that.

No comments: