Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Perfect!

The doctor says Micheal is perfect.
But I knew that.
Today Michael...(man, still getting used to that name)... he had is 1st doctors appointment.
Funny thing, I, a scrapbooker, took my camera, but never took a picture of Michael. Just Emma posing like a model. Sooooooo cute!

Anyway, the doctor says he is perfect.
It is always relief to hear a professional say so.
Now if only I can keep him that way.
Emma is so fun.
Not really.
She wants to play with Michael like a dolly.
I am trying really hard to spread the love.
I have done it before. A few times even.
When Emma was born, Sammy was 4 and didn't need that extra love from mom.
Emma, man what a princess. (another reason, wanted 2 girls instead of another boy)
She is spoiled, VERY 2 years old, and very, very good at it.
I know that if when had Michael before Emma we never would have had Emma. We would have stopped at 5 boys.
Sooo very glad we didn't. I wouldn't have Michael.
Life is crazy.
Dreading the day when Jeff returns home to Susanville to work.
My mom is busy with her life, and I will be alone. Practically.
Boys are doing well.
I am having back issues.
But all in all, my life is pretty perfect.
Well, at least one thing is.

No comments: