Saturday, September 12, 2009

Love at home

Well, that is an understatement.
I am kidding.
It hasn't been easy living here.
Not bad.
And I have to remember I am very hormonal.
And sensitive.
My parents have been more than amazing.
We have communication issues that have to be used.
We have lived separate lives for so long and always trying to be polite or sensitive about ones feelings, that when we really need to talk about something, we don't.
We are working on it.
I have to let things go and not make a big deal about things my dad does or says.
I have to try harder around the house and to clean, which is really hard when bending over is an issue.
Dinner, I need to be in charge of it, since there are more of us than them. (which is easier than it looks, mom doesn't like all the stuff that I make.)
Dishes...is something I am more then willing to do, but don't get to it as fast as mom likes.
Yelling at the boys. ....well it has always been a vice of mine. I am working on it.
They are loud and boys and it is really hard to be patient with some of the stupid things that do.... like I said I am trying.
Other than that all is swell.
I hate my doctor and am trying to switch to a new one.
Almost ready for baby.
I need a few more big, but not so big things.
Bouncer
Diaper bag
nursing bras
and a few little items.
I made a list.
I wonder where it is.
Around here, you never know where it has gone.
Living at home with all my kids is not anything like it was when I was growing up.
Way harder and not as much fun.

No comments: