Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Emma.... so pretty.

I am sorry to be so blunt, but she is.
She will stop perfect strangers in the store and they have to say how pretty she is.
And when we are all together, they do the math, 4 boys one girl.... we get comments like.
"she will never date... with four big brothers, she will be very protected , now won't she."


We took her again to the awesome Picture People while we were in Sacramento for her one year old pictures.
I love them.
We are going to go back and order more sheets. We left Jeff home. We knew he would never be able to resist buying them all. But after we saw all the pictures...man oh man....My mom and I had the hardest time chooosing.

Here are the ones we picked...

This picture is a family thing.

Yes she is frowning, but my little sister Sarah when she was this age had her picture taken and did not like the photogragher. She never smiled and she even ended up with a single tear on her cheek.

When they showed us this picture my mom and I almost cried. It was the Sarah face. We had to get it. No question.
Yes, She is very pretty.

I don't even care if you disagree.
I know it is true.
And you know something kinda sad... for me... when people say..." I can't believe how pretty she is"
What am I a dog or something.... she does look like me... she is my daughter right?
Just thought it was kind funny.

Oh, and Picture People asked me to sign a model release form.... so if you happen to be in Sacramento and see my daughter on the wall, call me right away.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

the pics turned out really cute you deff need to put them up in the house -