Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nathan is double digits!!!!

Yep, my second born has survived 10 years in this family.
Nathan is my "mind is made up", but not stubborn, but "really has an idea of what he wants" kind of kid.
All he wanted for his birthday was to go to Sacramento and see the new Disney/Pixar movie - Wall-E and then he wanted to get a new skateboard. And to go to dinner at Burger King.
So, we partied it up in Sacramento.
He really wanted to be in Sacramento with his cousins for his birthday.
He had a blast.
He woke up to a brand spankin new Tony Hawk Skateboard. He was shocked.
We left late to go get ice cream for the family party and snacks to sneak into the movie he wanted to see. I surprised him and picked up his cousin Jake to go with us. And Grandma Susi came too. The Movie was so cute. and he had so much fun.

Dinner at Burger King with Daddy and Papa Jerry.
After that we had all the cousins over for cake and ice cream.

He went to bed a happy 10 year old. Dreaming of doing tricks on his new board.
So he got everything he wanted for his birthday.
Happy Birthday my Bud.
I love you.

I never got a picture of him with his board...... I can't beleive it. Shame on me.
I will get one.
Probably today.
It is now attached to his side and will have to be surgically removed someday.

No comments: