Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We went to the lake yesterday....So fun.

I should have posted these last night, but I wanted to scrapbook instead of blog.
We were invited by my good friend Jana.
We had barely rolled out of bed at 11am when she called.... yes we were being lazy.... and we jumped at the chance.
We had so much fun.
We found out Emma loves the water. It wasn't even cold like usual. She splashed around and wanted to go in deeper. I didn't plan to swim so I couldn't take her out there.
Maybe next time.

Matthew came out of the lake for 15 minutes the entire 2 hours we were there. He ate his lunch and then back in the water.
Sammy had a really good time with his friend Jackson.

here, are a few pictures I took of our day...


This a on the way down to the lakes shore from the parking lot. it is this field of Lavender. If you stand in the middle you can actually hear the bee's humming. It is as loud as if a bee was right inside your ear.




I love Eagle Lake.
It is fairly clean. cleaner than most.
Not crowded...ever.
Not far from the parking lot.
and it is free.
If gas prices weren't so high we would go once a week.
So much fun.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

looks like fun

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Looks like you all had a great day. Emma has the biggest smile ever.