Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am gonna try something


I was looking through Becky Higgins Blog...and I found a sketch.
I love sketches. I have been using her sketches for years. It helps get me motivated and sometimes when my scrapbooking mojo is not jo-ing, it gets me going again.
I have been trying for years to get published in Creating Keepsakes Magazine in her Becky's Sketch section of the magazine with her sketches.

Here is one I did before. Totally her sketch, my version.

I tried to find the orginal sketch from this Lay Out I did. If I find it I will edit this post. I wanted to show you because i tweaked the sketch.



I am gonna go for it.
Again.
maybe you should try it too.
Just for fun.
Show me your version and maybe I will just send you alittle something.
Oh and I think she likes digital pages too... hint... hint... Danielle!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hhahahah i think i have even done this sketch LOL i will have to go back though and check and see if it is in fact this one

you deff need to try girl - and oh crud i still have those pockets sitting on my puter desk i am going to have to just put them in my car for ya