Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Outside fun

The boys are outside most of the day. They are usually out there until lunch and out til dinner and then out again until the street light go on and it is almost dark.
They have scooters and skateboards and bikes and a little pool. and light sabers and sticks and there is a creek at the end of the street where they play.
The sun has browned their skins and lightened their hair.
Here are a few pictures of the fun....

We got a skateboard ramp from my dad who got it from his brother... Nathan is in like with it.
he uses it everyday.

This is Sammy and his friend Justin..... they don't always get along.....they are too much alike I think... But today was a good day.
All the boys got matching swim suits for the 4th of July. Caleb is so cute in his.


Emma likes to watch the boys play.
We have many scraps and bruises this summer and I am sure there will be more.

They are having a great summer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan is so excited about his skateboard and ramp! You are SO right about Sammy and Justin. I usually just send Sammy home when I see him in our yard. I don't let them play together, unless it's supervised. I can't take the crying and screaming.