Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lazy day...

We had the laziest day.
There was some chores done and lunch and dinner made. The house was cleaned...but mostly we had a very lazy day.
Jeff did water the lawn. (Oh man, I want automatic sprinklers when we finally buy our own house).
The boys played and played out side. Sweating and running and skateboarding, and scootering.
Matthew stayed in most of the day with Lego Indiana Jones and X-box.
I balanced the check book (only one huge mistake, I paid a bill I didn't have to and now we can't get it back and are broke for the rest of the month) I guess we are doing the garage sale next friday after all, maybe we need to turn our recycling cans and bottles for $$$$. ( yes here in this cute little town they do the garage sales on friday and staurday's)
We are okay, just tight. We don't get to do nuthin fun.
It's all good.
We have each other right.
Jeff has a major tooth ache. Poor guy. None of the dentsits we called are calling back.
I found some meds on the shelf and he is doing better.
Now my tooth is hurting. Sympathy pains maybe.
We have to see the new dentist this week anyway.
Jeff and I played cards most of the evening and night. I whipped his butt. Yeah baby I am awesome..... and humble too.
I am just babbling.

I sinned and had a Diet Mountian dew at midnight and now I am wired. The bubbles felt good on my sore throat.
We are missing church tomorrow...cause... Jeff and his tooth and me with my throat....
And it was so lazy today we didn't prep for church.
Here I go babbling again.
Okay I will go.
It is ......... almost 3am???!!!!!!
Wholy cow!
Good night nelly!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

diet mt dew what???? you are bad LOL - Coming from the girl who loves diet pepsi and ditches church