Thursday, October 18, 2007

Absent-minded Mommy...?

Yes, that would be me.
I am amaze myself everyday
And Today I actually got the kids off to school with out help from Jeff. (he has the mornings off but worked a double shift yesterday and was totally out.)
Today was awesome...
We stuck to the schedule... sorta...
  • 3pm - Goofing off or TV time.
  • 4pm - Chores (we turn the music on, it really helps).
  • 5 pm -Homework (mom starts dinner).
  • 6 pm - We eat.
  • By 7pm - The boys can goof off again or watch TV, (if their room is clean).
  • 8pm - PJ's and book reading.
  • 9pm - Boys go to bed.
  • 9:15pm - Jeff leaves for work, family prayer.
  • 9:30 - Mom yells at boys to be quiet.
  • 10pm - Mom yells again at the boys to be quiet
  • 10:15 - Mom yells at the boys to be quiet and go to sleep.
  • 11:00pm - Mom gets peace and quiet for the first time in 24 hours.
Okay, truth be told, we didn't get to the prayer thing or reading book time, because we did hair cuts and showers and Emma was screaming. But we did stick to the rest of it. And I hardly got off track or caved in to a whinny child and gave him his video game.
And I yelled at the boys to be quiet and go to sleep every 5 minutes for almost an hour tonight.
Emma must have a tummy ache, because she is very fussy and didn't go to sleep for the night until midnight.
I forgot I was gonna make up a schedule on the computer and put it up all over the house.
So everyone knows and Mom doesn't have to remember everything.
And I was gonna make a chore chart so everyone knows what to do for the chores.
But I keep changing the chores. Sometimes, I forget what I had planned... well
I am remembering a lot more things lately.
More than usual.
I hope it is the Omega 3 fish oil vitamins kicking in.
My mom said it takes a month to really show any affect.
I guess we will find out... that is unless I forget to take my vitamins.

No comments: