Sunday, October 28, 2007

So my Birthday Sucked!

It so went downhill from where I posted before.
It is would take too long to tell all of it.
but i will try to sum it up.
  • I didn't get to sleep in, Jeff tried , but it just didn't work out.
  • Emma was VERY cranky, teething I think.
  • Sore mouth from a dentist appointment the day before.
  • Boys fighting and just being brain dead. Idiots!
  • My birthday Pie. I wanted pumpkin pie this year instead of cake. and the boys ruined it (when they were bringing groceries in from the car.) I got candles and a song and then I dropped the piece of pie on myself, with whipped cream.
  • A new washing machine as my present. Yay!
  • A really messy house that I had to clean up over and over again ... I usually get the day off.
  • Did I mention Emma crying most of the day?
  • It was really late when my siblings remembered to call... they usually don't wait that long. I felt forgotten.
  • Up until 2am with Emma and kids.

It just wasn't what I had hoped for and planned on.

And I just felt forgotten... well almost.

My online friends remembered and my family did eventually remember.

Jeff tried really hard to make it nice.

He is the best.

Next year I don't want a birthday.... Okay i do, but I want it to be ... nice..er!

SNAP!!! I didn't even get scrapbook stuff for my birthday.

1 comment:

Troop 1309 said...

Awwww....hugs to you Katie! Hopefully next years birthday will be better.