Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I *heart* scrapbooking!

OMGoodness today was a great day.
I hurried up and got all my "chores" done and while Emma slept I got to play.
I chatted on the phone with my BFF Amy.
And while I chatted, I scrapbooked.
I haven't really scrapbooked in a while.
Not anything I was really proud of and completely enjoyed.
It just felt good to use the creative part of myself.
I wish I could show you.
But I had to get up and down and assist children and their stuff and clean upI didn't ge to finish my LO.
And even if I was finished, I couldn't.
I have to keep it to my self.
It is top secret.
I am submitting this page to a scrapbook magazine.
I haven't done that in a while.
Wish me luck.
......this message will self-destruct in....5...4...3..2...1.......................................



Okay, so not really, but I have always wanted to say that.

No comments: