Sunday, October 14, 2007

She's Four Months old!!!!












Emma just turned four months old.
She is so cute.

  • She loves it when mama or anyone else sings to her.
  • She is starting to take 2 hour naps. YAY for MOM!!
  • She thinks her brothers are amazing to watch and she is content to sit on mama's lap and watch them be goofy and wild.
  • She is grabbing for toys and trying to eat them. She gets so frustrated it only lasts for 5 minutes, then she is done.
  • She REALLY likes mama when she is fussy and no one else will do.
  • She hates shopping. She doesn't like to be stuck in the car seat while Mama walks around.
  • She loves to talk to Mama, but only if she is on the mood.
  • She screams like a spoiled princess. Which she is.
  • Everyone is amazed at her beauty.... now if I take it the wrong way I would have to say... "You're amazed? What does that mean about Jeff and I? Does that mean we are ugly?" Jeff is not ugly..me on the other hand, have had better days. (Plus I am too tired to care if I look good or not. I just make sure my clothes are clean before I leave the house.) But she IS very pretty and she smiles when you call her a pretty girl. She knows it.
  • She is the princess of this house hold and everyone, runs to her every need. I think she has figured that out.

But we can't help it... she is too dang cute.

No comments: