Sunday, March 30, 2008

Guess what I got to do today...?

I got to play. I had to make some swap items for a Valentines Swap.
They are very late.
But I am so glad that I got them done today. What a relief! WHew!
Wanna see?
Okay, the first one is a Journal Box. I made this with Bo-Bunny paper. the little pink heart is an acrylic heart from Heidi Grace. The little green flower is Prima, and the ribbons I got from Wal-mart. I also used some pink stickles. I love that stuff.
I also used my Cricut to cut all the hearts. I used George.
For both items we had rules, we could only do 2 techniques and 3 Embellishments. That was easy for me. Less is always more.
For this Journal Box, I used patterened paper from Doodle Bug. The ribbon is from Wal-mart. The buttons are just some I had laying around. The hearts at the top are Doodle Bug rub-ons. I used a little stamp from Stampin' Up! and the little flower sticker is from Doodle Bug too. I used the same Cricut font to make the squares for this Journal box.

I hope every one likes them.

Now I get to pack them up and get them ready to mail to Utah! yay!!!

No comments: