Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thank you Easter Bunny

Our Easter 2008 was filled with lots of things:

1. The Kids colored Eggs Saturday night.
2. The Easter Bunny Came.

3.We missed Church because Emma had Pink eye.
4. We cleaned... I should say I cleaned the house all day and cooked dinner and played "the hostess with the most-est". and It was grand.
5. The candy I thought the Easter bunny brought too much of was gone from their baskets by the end of the day.
6. We waited for Dad to do an Egg hunt and didn't even hide the ones we colored.

It was great.

I missed my family so desperately. and I was looking forward to seeing my family.

But as I sit here I am sick and can't go. It would be too dangerous to be around my Dad with a cold.

I just wanna cry.

But I will share our Easter pictures and show you my favorite one.

It is of Emma and her very first Easter basket. She loved it.





1 comment:

twinkle teaches said...

what a great Easter! The first Easter is the best! My son is 3 and now he is so excited about the Easter bunny, Santa,etc. I put Easter pics on my blog. You are welcome to take a peek.
tina :)
www.mommycomplex.blogspot.com