Thursday, March 6, 2008

Okay, do I Scrapbook? yes I do that.

Some one asked me how I organize all the scrapbook stuff i have so I told her I would post a few pictures and show her what I do that helps make me such a good scrapper.
Picture 1 is a picture of how I store my cardstock and my patterned paper

Pictures 2, 3 and 4 are pictures of how I store my ribbon.

Pictures 5 and 6 are pictures of my tic tac case where I hold my brads and eylets and shaped brades and button and pins.

Pictures 7 is my pink basket of FLOWERS. one of my favorites.

Picture 8 is a picture of my shelf where I have (from bottom to top) Foam stamps, Sizzix shapes, light box, and rubber stamps, then baskets with my chipboard shapes, chip board letters, a min case of Charms,then basket of Embellishments, letter stickers, a few mini cases, plastic letters, metal embellishments, next shelf is a storage container with more chipboard Letters, mini flowers, and paint and chalks, aside that I have my pink basket of flowers. On the very top, is my basket of Cricut fonts and pens, abasket of rub-ons, and my basket of ribbon.

Picture 9 is my tool drawer.

Pictures 10 and 11 are pictures of my 3-d stickers and little paper goodies. I used some 99 cent photo books to keep them organized. I just flip though them like a book.

Pictures 12 and 13 are pictures of my ink drawer and my words and acrylic stamps drawers.

Picture 14 is my scrapbook side of the room I share with Emma.
It is really messy. and I was int he middle of the page.
You can see my scrapbook tale over to the side of my desk. I have my Cricut machine, my sewing maching and the ever needed radio.
The paper rack slides uner the able for neat and tidy storage.

I can't wait to have a whole room to myself and a 2 big long tables to have friend over to scrap with me on.
SO many plans for a big scrapbook room, I just can't wait.


















I hope you like it as much as I do. I will post a picture of it when it is clean.
That is...if that ever happens.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

holy crap girl you have a ton of stuff