Saturday, March 1, 2008

Okay so just as I click publish post...

I remembered.

My Dad is really sick.
He is in the hospital, and they know something (I forget the name of it, but it is connected to his heart) is leaking and he is going to have open heart surgery.
He has had open heart surgery before. He had Enodcarditis 7 1/2 years ago and they fixed him up really good.
They had one of the best heart surgeons in the country fixing the problem.
The worst part for me, is that I am here in the stupid little town, 4 freakin' HOURS away from my Daddy.
I just wanna give him a hug. I am afraid to call him. I will just cry the entire time and I will make him cry.
I know he is gonna be okay. He got a priesthood blessing .
My mom is not freaking out. She feels he will be fine.
She is really sad that he has to go through all of this again.
I guess my brother Shane will be in Sacramento for the surgery.
I wish I could be there.
I know he will be fine. If my mom is not worried then I am not worried.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Katie,

Sorry to hear about your dad. We will add him to our prayers!

Kaci

Troop 1309 said...

I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers Katie. Hang in there girlie!