Friday, March 21, 2008

I hate Spring Break!

Don't get me wrong I love my boys, I really do. But spring break means drama and yelling and fighting and just pure H&%# for me.
Oh man... with the boys and them fighting....ugh, I just hate it.
I have to keep them busy, whilst i clean up my house over and over again for family.
and then I do it all over again. where is the break for me?
Seriously, if you don't here from me by Monday, I have run away to the funny farm...haa haa hooo hooooo heee heee....and left my boys to beat the crap out of each other. I mean, they are gonna if I am here or not.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i agree with ya i am so tired of hearing about the darn easter bunny it is driving me nuts

Farley Smiles said...

We just had spring break this week and I actually did pretty well because we were busy the whole week, until today, nothing was planned and it was the longest day ever! BTW I did see the tag, I will get to it next week when the kids are back in school and I have more computer time again!