Friday, March 14, 2008

I love getting Packages

I love getting packages.
I love getting non-bill mail.
I love getting scrapbook supplies.

Today, as I was cleaning up my house for a visit with my Visiting Teachers saw a FedX van pull up across the street.
I was hoping it was for me.
And it was. yay!
But I was wrapped very interestingly.
So different from most packages that i had to take a picture.



a week ago I ordered this for my scrapbooking.
It is a tape runner. I figured it would be in a box.
No box. this came straight from the FedX ladies hands.
They wrapped it so well.... they wrapped it in saranwrap and then...
well look here...



and then, in bubble wrap...



that is alot of Bubble wrap!!!!



and finally....


This is my new toy. it is going to save me alot of money on adhesive for my LO's
MY BFFive-ever said this was awesome and she won't use anythign else.




You can get one for yourself here.
It is called the:
Scotch 3M ATG Applicator
the refills you buy are here
get this one:3M 908 GOLD 1/4"x 36 yds.
It doesn't come with it, so order some.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love good mail days!! You are gonna love you ATG... I promise! Did you let the kids pop the bubble wrap?

BTW I tagged you on my blog, go check it!

Troop 1309 said...

So tell us, how do you like using it?