Sunday, March 16, 2008

We've got the PINK!!!!

Yes, we have gotten the "Pink Eye" fungus thingy.
I didn't take a picture of Caleb, because ... well that is just gross.
You could barley tell anyway.
and what really freakin makes me mad is the teacher was out from school with pink eye LAST Monday for 3 DAYS and we got NO NOTE HOME!!!!!
No warning, no, "keep an eye out" (no pun intended). Okay well we did get a note home, on Friday. After I picked up Caleb early from school, telling me he might have pink eye.
I have 4 more children, that I now have to worry about getting it.
I have to completely clean every FREAKIN thing. All Day LONG!!!!
I am already tired from Emma getting shots and cutting a tooth. Now this!!!!
Okay vent over Or... maybe not.
If you read this and you are in my ward. This could be the reason why I am not at church.
Trust me I want to go to church. I don't want to home with these... little people.
I hate the weekends and vacation. They are just horrible little creatures,(Emma excluded, she is wonderful) They are gross, and they beat each other up, and they say mean and awful things to me and I don't want them messing up my house.
But when Jeff works on Sunday and one of the little creatures or I gets sick, I HAVE to stay home. I am not gonna be known as the lady who always brought her kids to church sick and got every one else's kids sick.
I like church, I really, really do. Going to church makes me happy. And not just because the people there are nice to me. They are polite and they are quiet and they smell good and they smile and don't not beat each other up. I miss church.
SO if you don't see me for a while it is because one or more of my children or even myself, might have contracted this "pink Eye"
Or it could be I have just lost my mind and I can't find it.
Please feel free to stop by and help me find it. But i warn you, in the process of finding mine, you just might lose yours too.

3 comments:

Kasi said...

so sorry Katie! I am home from church today too because Kev is working and Jake is super cranky and I just can't do it by myself today...hang in there and I hope no one else gets pink eye!!!

Troop 1309 said...

Hang in there! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!!!

Danielle said...

i know what you mean i fobid myself to be known as the mom who brings thier kids to church sick i Hated that as a kid - cause once one of us got it we all got it

they have home-e-o-pathic pink eye med at walmart i keep that on had so that i can give the drugs to the kids at the first sign of trouble you might want to go get some - it is on the right hand side as you are standing in line to pick up your perscription it is a pink and white bottle by hamilason ( that is not how you spell it that is just how it sounds LOL )

thanks for the tag