Friday, March 28, 2008

Nothing exciting going on

More pink eye. Yay.

The boys camped in the back yard with Jeff in the freezing rainy/slushy weather. they had a blast. Dad took them all to the store and they got stuff for s'mores. Dad built a fire in the back yard. I am still not sure that is allowed. They watched a movie in the tent until the DVD player died. Slept all night until Zoey barked at some passerbys at 7am. I have never seen them so happy. It will be one thing they will always remember. In the end it meant more laundry for Mom.






The next morning they had more s'mores. And then mom made pancakes.



Emma ventured off the big brown rug in our front room and crawled herself down the hallway.

She is cutting 2 new teeth on the top and is just so much fun.


I am not getting any scrapbooking or creativeness done. And that makes me cranky.

I was thinking of going for a position on the design team at All My Memories .

But I haven't been able to work on anything at all. Plus, I have no idea what Altered Item to make.

Jeff went back to work after a 4 day weekend. (which means for him - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)

The days of Spring break are coming to a close yay!

And that makes it all worth it.

No comments: