Friday, April 3, 2009

Going Home

It is offical.
We get to go home for Easter.
I am so excited.
But now I have 4 1/2 days get to the house clean and all the clothes washed so we can pack.
We will be gone for 10 days.
So that is alot of stuff to pack.
I have thought of packing small and washing there.
but still there is so much to do.

Okay, so I had nothing else to blog about.
I went to Reno yesturday, I had the best time with my friend Monica. I got a great deal on kids shoes - New Balance $17.99!!!!! At Ross.
Then we hit Sam's club and had to fit everything in her SUV. Hee hee, that was funny.
My favorite part was hitting Olive Garden. Chicken Fettichini Alfredo.
Off to Winco and back home.
A long but really fun day.

Jeff is working a double so thank goodness I don't have to make a fancy dinner.
Whooo hoo!
Not much else is going on.

2 comments:

Lively's said...

Yeah Home!! We are going home for Easter too! I leave with Peyton on Thursday morning, and come back the next Saturday. I think we will be in town at the same time! Yeah!!

Ruth said...

Katie! So glad you are getting to go home! 10 glorious days! That's fabulous!
I vote for packing less & washing while you are there!
Have a great time!!