Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Story

Today was good. I decided to try something.
A Positive attitude.
I worked....a little.
I tried really hard not to lose it over the littlest thing.
I think I was reaching for perfection.
I let things go.
So the house wasn't going to be tidy before we left.
So the boys clothes weren't completely wrinkle free.
So the boys weren't going to have the best attitude.
They really were better.
The day was better.
Jeff got more overtime. I know it will pay off an a month, but I really miss him.
So it is just me and the kids for dinner. I hate making a fancy dinner when the one who really is grateful for the deliciousness, won't even be there.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Loving today.

1 comment:

Lively's said...

Your boys were all wonderfully behaved in Primary today if that at all makes you any happier! I could tell you were having a better day when I stopped in to check on nursery! So glad!