Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weepy and Hormonal

It is really bad.
My Mom, who is always right... asked if I had been taking my vitamins....will if I can remember... I do.
and lately, I have forgotten.
Yes, I took it today, sooooo....
I am really just weepy. Every little thing.
I am warning all who read this...if you don't want to make me cry.....
Don't say anything good about me to my face. I will blubber. (I know crazy.)
Don't say anything mean to my face. I will blubber. (yes, just gossip behind my back...go for it, I know I am crazy. You have my permission.)
Don't say anything...okay, how about you just avoid me all together.
At least for a few days.
I hope to be more like my self, you know....hiding my self pity instead of wallowing in it and then blubbering about everything, by Friday.
If you want to help someone, help Jeff.
Pray for him.
He is a saint to put up with the likes of me.
I think he is glad this is our last baby. He won't have to deal with me like this every again.
I am making fun of myself, which feels really good.
I feel good and I am not crying...this is progress.

3 comments:

Lively's said...

Katie...when do you find out? I know it has to be getting close here! I am getting so excited for you! And yes, our men are saints for putting up with us! I was so crabby (mostly cause I was sick of being sick), and poor Lance just stuck with me!

Mary Child said...

First of all, there's nothing ordinary about any mom of 5 1/2, and secondly, at least you have an excuse behind your weepiness... I on the other hand, am just completely unstable by nature!

So do you think it's a boy or a girl?

Vicky Shawcroft said...

Congratulations, Katie, on #6. You are a stronger woman than me. #5 is my last. Let me know when you find out, okay?