Monday, April 20, 2009

Unmotivated and Aches

I have a ton of things to do, but I don't wanna.
I was suppose to get the boys off to school, and get going for the day.
Go walking, get laundry done, clean house, rooms, you know... mom stuff.
After having a bad stomach ache last night right after my oreo cookies (only 4 cookies) and milk midnight snack. (I am thinking the milk was bad)
I did not sleep well.
Tummy ache and Jeff snoring, and peeing all night, I am so tired.
Emma and I slept in and was just LAZY until about 11:30am.
I know.
What a waste of half the day!!!!
I am annoyed with myself.
Still not feeling well, this time I blame the pregnancy, I now have a headache.
Hopefully Jeff can come home and help me out. (I just wanna barf)
Homework, chores, and dinner.
Maybe a little Family Home Evening.
We will see.
I hope everyone else got something productive done today.

3 comments:

Kaci said...

I took Faith to the doctor for a check-up. That's the extent of my productivity today.

Danielle said...

went to work for 5 hours - that is a long day - came home and cleaned a little - got kids home from school- yelled a bit - warmed up the ribs eddie made for dinner - ate - went to wally's - went to 4-H activity - and now home to do homework and finish cleaning - then showers and bed for the kids and i will vegetate on the couch - that is all -

The Petty Family said...

NOPE! Well...I did have a RS presidency meeting, but I don't know how productive that was. It just gave me more things for my "to do" list. All my kids were home, and that's NEVER productive!! Then my daughter got the stomach flu. That was the least productive thing of all!! It just makes for more laundry, more cleaning, and LOTS LESS SLEEP!! Now comes the waiting...who will get it next?? Motherhood....ain't it grand ;)