Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break

I am currently on spring break with my kids. 
For fear of hitting snow in Truckee Jeff made the final decision and we left a day early.
Now as I sit at my Dad's wonderful and totally awesome Mac... I am not sad to be away from my blog or my computer.
I am having a good time. I am seeing all the freakin' cute nieces and nephews I never get to see. I am seeing my sisters and brothers and loving every minute of it.
My only beef is with Jeff. 
Why can't he remember that I get really cranky and moody when I am hungry and tired? And sometimes I need help thinking of things that I could eat. I have been pregnant 5 times and do this every time. Duh....
 It is hard being here for a few reasons....
I know what food is in my pantry. 
The boys know the rules and boundaries and I don't get overruled by Grandma Susi.

It has been fun and I love we have lots of options when it comes to something we need.
Tomorrow is Dillion Beach with the In-Laws. 
Part of me wants to stay forever, but the other half wants her own bed.
We are serious about a transfer this year. Jeff is really is enjoying it too and is gonna try harder.
I miss out on so much.
We will have to see what the Lord wants for us.
I am loving it here.
It is gorgeous, wonderful... wish you were here.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Have a great time at Dillon Beach!!!!