Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Love and Hate

Okay, I really have so much going on in my head (stop laughing) that I am gonna sum it up. and then I am gonna tag a few peoples.

5 things I hate about today:
1. They messed up on Jeff's overtime check.
2. I still have no place to live.
3. I am trying to being nice and happy on 3 hours of sleep. Day 3.
4. There is too many hours to wait for Harry Potter movie #6.
5. I still have no place to live.

5 things I love about today:
1. Emma ate 1/2 a pancake. (she has been super picky and she is getting her 2 year molars)
2. Tonight is Harry Potter movie #6.
3. Jeff isn't working overtime and I can get a hug and maybe a nap.
4. My kids are happy and healthy...loud and messy, but very healthy.
5. Tonight is Harry Potter movie #6

I tag:
Danielle
Amy
Kaci
Carie
My sister Aimee

2 comments:

Danielle said...

ok thanks for the tag now i have to blog LOL

I have needed to blog for a while just feel like it is repeating what I say on FB

Unknown said...

Katie,
I talked with Travis, Amanda's husband. They would like to talk with you and Jeff.

Thanks for taking care of Sammer on Mon/Tues. He had a great time & so did I!