Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 31st; midnight

This is our deadline.
We finally got the official letter in the mail.
Today we are looking for another rental.
We prefer not to have a year lease. A month to month would be perfect. (in case Jeff does get a transfer...what miracles do happen...not to me, but you never know)
If anyone reads this and lives in Susanville, keeps your eyes open for us.
I have spent the morning looking at places online.

Am I discouraged?...yes.
Am I freaking out?...yes.
Am I not sleeping at night because of all of this?...yes.
Am I on the verge of tears every minute of every day?...yes.

I just HAVE to have faith that it will all work out.
It is really the hardest part.
Trying to be positive for everyone.
Drawing out that silver lining.
Luckily, the boys don't know how stressed we are about all of this.

keep the prayers coming.
We are down to 28 days left.

No comments: