Saturday, July 11, 2009

Today

Today I got up early: 9am....I know totally sucks.
Today I canned 50 cans of rice.
Today I called the boys and told them we ARE going to the Lake.
Today I bought 3 books and snow pants for the winter for $2 at a garage sale across the street.
Today I YELLED at my kids for marching up and down the street in thier PJ's tooting horns when I got back from canning.
Today I yelled at my kids again for NOT being ready to go to the Lake, even though I called them the hour before I got home from canning.
Today I yelled at my kids to help get ready for the lake.
Today Jeff got overtime. YAY!
Today I found a mistake in my check book. (groan)
Today I only put $25 worth of gas in my tank it it only filled it half way.
Today I took my kids to the lake .
Today I had ALOT fun at the lake.
Today I need to make dinner still
Today I need to clean up my house.
Today I need to get ready for church tomorrow.
Today was a long day.
Today I think I am ready for tomorrow.

1 comment:

CSL said...

But you had fun at the lake! Thanks for letting me read your blog! Mothers with more kids than I have amaze me. I don't know how you do it with 5 and 1 on the way! Blessings to you--may you receive innumerable buckets of grace today (07/13)!