Monday, November 24, 2008

Blog, blog-blog...blog

Yes, I like to blog.
Sometimes when I talk about my blog, I get a weird look from those who don't blog.
It is okay.
I am wierd.
But there are a few things I LOVE about blogging.
  1. I can say what ever I want.
  2. I can say what I want and edit it.
  3. I can say what I want, edit it, and then DELETE it too.

So for those of you who were on before and saw my blog, I am sure you have noticed that there is a post missing. I just couldn't drag myself into the muck. I am going to rise above and be the bigger person...ha ha ha...no pun intended.

And for those who don't know what I am talking about and are dying to know. You can email me. I might tell ya. I feel better now that I have talked about it. Thank you for listening.

2 comments:

Mary Child said...

I don't know what you're talking about and I'm dying to know!

I love to blog too and can relate to this post SO WELL! I should probably delete half of what's on my blog right now, because so much of it is STUPID, and I'm sure that the majority of people who read it roll their eyes and move on, but what can I say? I'm kind of stupid! And my blog is a running journal for me, and that's why I keep half the crap that's on there.

So here's to blogging Katie!

And I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving with your fam!

Danielle said...

ok i definitely missed something huh

i too use my blog as a little journal - not so great at updating it lately but yeah it is a place where i can write what i want when i want and if people do not like it then don't read it ( one day i am going to have it printed out and bound to keep forever