Friday, November 21, 2008

Okay, I may be crazy....

Today, as I was trying to keep my eyes open, Jeff walked in the door and I finally got to tell him all about the Twilight party and the movie.
I guess my review was really convincing because Jeff went straight over to the theater as soon as the doors were open and bought tickets for the latest showing tonight.
It was so much better the second time.
So good!!!!!
The best part was Jeff LOVING it as much as I did!!!!
It really is a good date movie.
Even if you are not into the book.

3 comments:

the jensens said...

guess what I dragged ben to the movie to you should have called me we could have gone together we went to the 630 showing, I need the sound track please and send me that picture of us in the cold. I want it.

Anonymous said...

How awesome KAtie! Glad ya'll had a date night! I saw "Bolt" today w/AJ & one of his buddies.... I know it doesn't come close to Twilight, but we had a good time!

Troop 1309 said...

Cool! It is always nice to have a date night once inawhile!