Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween Weekend!!!!!

I had so much fun this weekend.
I got to hang out with my brother and his wife and kids. Which I never get to do because they just moved back from Florida. They showed us their new house. And I am just in love with it.
I want to have a house like that one day.
It is just awesome. It still isn't ready yet, so they are living with my mom and dad.
My oldest brother moved in a few months ago, and so our visit was tight.
I still had fun.
It was raining and windy on Friday night, so my parents only got 850+ trick or treater's instead of the usually 950+
Mom and dad's House all lit up!

Mom and Jeff on the front porch. Waiting for Trick or treater's.
Some ghosts in the front yard. (dang it... Not all my picture truned out)

This one is inside on her dinning table. So cool.

Just to the side of her dinning table.


I finished my Book!!!!
Oh my heck!
I am hooked.
I just wish I had time to read the next one.
Maybe tonight.

We got a ton of errands done in Sacramento.
That is one thing I miss around here.

I got to see Mamma Mia this weekend. What a story.
First showing was sold out by the time I made it. I had set it up to have 4 other girls go with me and they all, but one, ended up not making it.
The one that did was all alone for a while. Her husband did come to her rescue and watched it with her.
Can you believe she didn't like it? I do understand her point about how it was kinda silly and that there is a point made in the movie that a man in a woman's life is not important.
Kinda.
While she was in the movie, not really enjoying it, I was out in my car trying not to cry. I was all alone.
My mom, who was suppose to come with me and couldn't for the first showing, came to the rescue and we got to see the next showing.
I LOVED IT!!!!!
I sang out loud and proud. I already knew most of the songs from being a fan of ABBA already.
My Mom and I sat there and just wanted them to play it again.
She is lucky and she gets to see it again with my sisters. I have to wait until December when they release it on DVD!!!!
I bought the sound track on the way home from Sacramento at the Sam's club in Reno!
My kids are gonna get so sick of hearing it!!! tee hee!

We got Emma's picture taken at Picture People in her Halloween costume. If you are already invited to my family blog you can go over there and see the runway model. If not, and you want to see her, email me and I will invite you.
She was so cute. She was a little witch in a costume my Mom made for my niece Mia years ago.
She had a hat that she kept taking off and on, pausing for a few seconds to get the shot.
We were in the front of the store and people walking by in the mall could see her at work.
There was even a few of them who had to stop in and really see her in action.
She is so cute!

This weekend was filled with so much, I am exhausted.
I did keep my walking going. I have been walking 1 to 2 miles a day for about two weeks. Sometimes Emma only lets me go a mile. I have to take her with me down to the track at the college. Today, I only got in a mile. but I kept it up while I was gone.
I feel so much better. I have more energy too.
I finally got an IPod. I dad let me use his IPod Shuffle for a while.
I can't figure out how to get my music on, and his off.
I will have to call him tomorrow and ask. But at least for now, I have something to listen to while I walk.
I still have a lot of putting away from the trip to do and I all I want to do is just READ MY BOOK!
So I will go and do that.... after....dishes... and laundry... and homework .....and ugh...maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

T.M. said...

I want to see pictures of your little girl! I am glad you guys had a fun weekend!

Kaci said...

So glad you had a great Halloween!!!