Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Monster in my house.

I finished my Book . Book 3 of the Twilight series.
I started this one on Staurday night!
I finished tonight, just before dinner and right after a monster of my own entered this house.
Someone Jeff works with asked if we wanted a 37 inch flat screen TV. For Free!
Well, of course, heck yeah we do! we like anything that is free.
But....
It was not flat screen and it was not what we had in mind.
It is HUGE!!!!!!
It of course it did not fit into our TV cabinet. The one that closes to cover the TV. I love this one. I was sad we would have to get rid of it. But I figured out a place for it in Emma' room.
Tonight we found one at Walmart for the stupid monster and after we put most of it together and moved everything else, we realized it was not going to hold the monster and we had to take the whole thing apart.
Now tomorrow..er.. I mean today, I get to move everything back into place and Jeff gets to move the monster in to the garage. Yep, exactly where I told him to put it when they first brought it in.
Seriously, we will need something made of solid wood to hold the sucker and I am not spending my meager Christmas Fund on a TV cabinet for it either.
Stupid Piece of Crap... oh, pardon my french.


Jeff's back is not getting worse, but it is not getting better.
He had a blessing when this first happened. It said he would be healed. He was 100% and now....?
I know, I know.... I will pray about it more.

I am desperate for Book 4. It is not open to borrow from anyone and it is all gone at my stupid little Walmart.
I am going to find the book store tomorrow and hopefully find it. I got the approval from Jeff.
See, I get all excited and happy when I read. He likes it.

I guess I should go to bed. My teeth are chattering. fromt he cold and exhaustion.
the Boys are home again tomorrw and we have a little town parade of Veterans Day, I am gonna take the boys just to have something to do.

3 comments:

T.M. said...

Have you checked the library? If they do not have it maybe they can order it. Also check online at amazon or walmart.com, borders ( you can get a coupon with them)

Kaci said...

Good luck on the book search!! The parade sounds like it would be kinda fun. I guess maybe I should find something around here...but...nope not gonna. We get to go to the dentist today!! So excited!

Lively's said...

You should have told me you were wanting the 4th book. Well I guess, it really wouldn't have mattered, I left it in Sacramento with my sister the last time I was down there. Good luck finding it!