Friday, November 7, 2008

Okay, what have I done.

I am in trouble.
Almost as soon as I finished book 2 of the twilight series, I ran to Walmart to get the 3rd one.

I didn't want to get in more trouble, so I didn't grab the 4th one. I might have to wait until I get to Reno. Or I will actually have to hit the book store here in town.

My life has become these books. Any time that I can get that does not require my immediate attention, such as Emma's room, or actually folding the laundry that is clean, and even all the dusting and organizing that desperately needs to be done. It just doesn't get done.

I don't even know why I am here. I need to get off this computer. I need to get inside that book.

Oh yeah, can you help me and say a prayer for Jeff. Ding dong, put his back out again. Not good.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I am going to start the books next week...sounds like that is all I am doing next week!!! Sorry about Jeff...we will include him in our prayers!!